New Center in Arlington
Behavioral Innovations (BI) is excited to open our 10th center in Texas! What a great milestone and an exciting time to be able to serve more children and adults with autism through ABA Therapy. If you are currently considering ABA Therapy for your child, we want to help guide you through the process to make it as easy as possible.
Behavioral Innovations is committed to translating evidence based practices for people with autism within a practical and encouraging learning environment. We are dedicated to transforming the lives of children, their families and their community by providing the highest quality of services. Our vision is to become the #1 trusted resource by delivering the highest quality of services in the most ethically and socially responsible way through eliminating boundaries for individuals with disabilities.
Our Core Values
• Service Excellence: Maintaining a brand above the rest
• Empowerment: Building confidence, independence and success
• Integrity: Commitment to perfection
• Collaboration: Together, everyone achieves more
Questions you may be asked:
1. Parent Concerns
2. Medical Needs
3. Educational Needs
Have insurance? Be ready to provide the following pieces of information:
1. Diagnosis Documentation
2. Prescription for ABA Therapy
3. Insurance Information (insurance card)
4. Basic Information: age, history of treatment(s), etc.
What is ABA Therapy?
Applied Behavior Analysis is a field of study that focuses on the application of the principles, methods, & procedures of the science of behavior, based on years of research of human development & behavior.
ABA studies the interactions between people & the environment to determine the effects the environment has on a person’s behavior. In clinical practice, ABA is used to teach new skills, improve performance in already acquired skills & decrease unwanted and challenging behaviors.
Skills that can be addressed in ABA Therapy:
• New skills such as academic skills, independent living skills, social skills, play skills, and communication skills
• Improve performance in already acquired skills such as faster task completion and more accurate responding
• Decrease unwanted and challenging behaviors such as aggression, stereotypy, self-injurious behavior, noncompliance, and other socially inappropriate behaviors
We invite you to visit our new Treatment Center in the South Arlington area located at:
1012 Commercial Blvd. North
Arlington, TX 76001